Ashland University Library
Welcome to the room and space reservation system for Ashland University Library, the Instructional Resource Center at AU Library, and Ashland Theological Seminary Library. To begin, select a location and category from the drop-down menu.
Reserve a Study Room
AU Library has study rooms available on the second floor (201), fourth floor (401), and fifth floor (501 and 502). Reservations are required; each study room has an occupancy limit of one and may be reserved in one hour increments. AU Library's study room requests are limited to six (6) reservations each month.
Make a Reservation
To begin your study room reservation:
- Choose a study room from the options below.
- Select a date to review study room availability.
- Choose a time for your reservation; review & submit time selection (default 1 hour).
- Booking Details: Review terms and conditions provided for each study room.
- Enter your first and last name, AU email address, and submit your booking.
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email with check-in code.
Study Room: Check-In & Check-Out
When you arrive at AU Library on the day and time of your reservation, go directly to the study room and scan the posted QR code to indicate arrival. Check-in by entering the verification code from your confirmation email.
Can't scan the QR code? You may also check-in using the link provided in your confirmation email. "Check-in Successful!" will display on your screen along with your start time and check out time. Leave the screen open on your phone for easy check out.
Check out is simple; click the check out button on your check in reservation page.
Important: If you do not check-in within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, the reservation is automatically cancelled. At this point, the study room is available and may be reserved by another user.
Need help? Print this study room reservation handout for reference.