IRC (Instructional Resource Center: Library 2nd Floor) Capacity: 8
Study Room Description
The Instructional Resource Center is located on the second floor of Ashland University Library. When exiting the elevator or stairwell, we are on the opposite side of the building.
Occupancy Limits: Instructional Resource Center 4
2nd Floor Curriculum Work Area: 4
Reserve Your Time
Choose a date and time to complete your scavenger hunt activity.
- Select 'Go to Date' to view a calendar
- OR use 'Day View' or 'Week View' to see available dates and times.
- Available times will display in green.
- Click on a desired time, review the information, then submit your time.
- Review the booking details: Date, time, plus terms and conditions.
- Click continue: Enter your name (first and last) and AU email address.
- Submit your booking reservation.
A confirmation email with verification code (keep this) will be sent to your AU email address.
Check-in / Check-out
When you arrive for your reservation, scan the QR code on the IRC white board to verify arrival. You may also use the link provided in your confirmation email. Keep the check-in page open on your device.
You must check-in within fifteen (15) minutes of your scheduled time, or the booking is cancelled.
Finished with your activity? Click check-out on your reservation page. It's that easy!